- "It's not the first time that guy has publicly commented on my figure. I don't want to go to class anymore. I'm so humiliated"
- "She isn't subtle with her advances anymore. What am I going to do? I will tell her that our relationship is a professional one."
- "He's been making comments about my appearance for some time now... I've decided to put a stop to it."
- "I can't believe what just happened in there. I'd rather skip class than have to face him again"
- "How familiar are you with our policy on sexual harassment? As your supervisor, I want to make this clear: these comments are not acceptable in the workplace!"
- "She told me she likes to work with me. That means she's interested in me! I've got to make a move
- "I can't believe my lab partners ditched me because of a few stupid blonde jokes. Give me a break!"
Why visit this site?
This site was created to raise awareness in the University community on matters relating to sexual harassment. It provides a dynamic interactive online experience where you will learn
- How to recognize, respond to and prevent sexual harassment
- What the law says
- What your responsibility is as a member of the University community
Who is this for?
Sexual harassment is everyone’s responsibility. More specifically, this site was developed for:
- Managers & Supervisors
How to use this site?
This site can be used:
Why is this topic important?
- you need to understand what sexual harassment is in order to avoid problematic behaviours and serious consequences.
- if it happens to you, you need to know what actions to take.
- if you have supervisory responsibilities, you must act if you know about it.
Contact the Sexual Harassment Officer.