Academic Writing Help Centre (AWHC)
Welcome to the Academic Writing Help Centre! Our goal is to help students develop strategies and writing skills that will enable them to:
- Understand the requirements of academic writing
- Develop their argumentation skills
- Expand their critical thinking abilities
- Master the written language of their choice
Individual appointments, online documents and our Writing Resource Centre are some of the services we offer to all students - undergraduate and graduate alike - from all faculties and departments.
Click to enlarge map
Please note that the AWHC will offer 20-minute walk-in appointments on December 4, 5 and 6.
Walk-in appointments in English will be offered:
- Wednesday, December 4: from noon to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, December 5: from 10:30 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Friday, December 6: from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
September 11th to December 3rd
|Monday||09:00 am - 6:45 pm|
|Tuesday||09:00 am - 6:45 pm|
|Wednesday||09:00 am - 6:45 pm|
|Thursday||09:00 am - 6:45 pm|
|Friday||09:00 am - 6:45 pm|