Academic Writing Help Centre (AWHC)
Welcome to the Academic Writing Help Centre! Our goal is to help students develop strategies and writing skills that will enable them to:
- Understand the requirements of academic writing
- Develop their argumentation skills
- Expand their critical thinking abilities
- Master the written language of their choice
Individual appointments, online documents and our Writing Resource Centre are some of the services we offer to all students - undergraduate and graduate alike - from all faculties and departments.
Click to enlarge map
Please note that the AWHC will offer 20-minute walk-in appointments on April 7, 8 and 9.
Walk-in appointments in English will be offered:
- Monday, April 7: from 9 a.m. to noon, and from 12:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 8: from 9 a.m. to noon, and from 12:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 9: from 9 a.m. to noon, and from 12:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
The AWHC Resource Centre will be open for the whole month of April, but writing appointments will resume on May 5 only.
April 5th to May 4th
|Monday||9:00 am - 3:45 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 3:45 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 3:45 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 3:45 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 3:45 pm|